Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hello, i love you

In todays society, I find love a very tricky thing. Its such a terrifying thing. Its the one emotion that can make you, COMPLETELY and unbelievably vulnerable. Who honestly wants that?

Not only that but finding that one special person that I'm suppose to give that power to for the rest of my life is hard. I've always told myself the person I will fall for will work in this order, we will be the best of friends first and one day realize we are absolutely perfect for each other. But who am I kidding.

I've come to realize guys have such a one track mind when it comes to ladies. They think about one thing and can't look past it. Not to say ALL guys are necessarily like this but to one way or another they are. Maybe I will never find that person that can look past all my imperfections and see me.

I feel like I'm so ready to embark on that journey to find that person, but I'm sad to say, I don't know if ill ever find him. There's been times when my suspicious that prince charming is around. But those accusations are easily squashed. Maybe it's my own unnerving low self confidence or the fact that i am pretty good at all ways screwing stuff up. I've learned to just not put myself out there.

Where are you prince charming, I'm waiting for the pursuit. Maybe not patiently but know, I am waiting. Are you just a fictitious character made up by hollywood or are you out there looking for me? Or could it be that your my best friend and we just don't know that one day we will find that spark. Or maybe i already and always have loved you?

Until then, I will wait and keep my focus on the one above. As hopfully you do the same. But seriously man, make it quick. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment