Monday, April 20, 2009

Excuse me while I disappear.

So here we go,
I'm giving up on you, well not you, but the hope of us. It's okay though, cause I know you don't care. I was stupid girl for thinking you could ever feel for me, how I so unwillingly felt for you. You are a great guy, but in that you are a guy. No matter how different I think you may be from the typical guy, your still a Guy. And you want your perfect pretty girl, which I can't ever be, I'm just not that girl.

I am full of flaws and I know it. I will never be the prettiest, I will never be the most fun, I will never be everything you want. And it sucks. I want to be all of that, but I just cant.

So I'd like to apologize in advance, for not answering your calls, or IM's or things of that sort, not that you were the one to do that anyways. and just know that even though I may have disappeared that I am always right here, waiting for the day I hear you say... I love you too.

SO, goodbye my friend, live your life to the fullest. Think of me when ever possible. and remember I will probably always care.

yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment