Friday, May 29, 2009

ONCE AGAIN, thank you very much.

Okay so I have a REALLY hard understanding this thing I have been going through like my WHOLE life.

I've noticed I have had a pattern of disappointment in my life. Especially when it comes to the dating area. I know blah blah blah same old thing right? But I must vent. The same thing ALWAYS happens..

Girl meets boy, girl becomes friend with boy, girl eventually falls for boy, by this time boy feels girl is a best friend, boy tells girl all his troubles with another girl, girl tucks away the pain and puts a smile on.

Seriously. honestly never fails. I don't get why I get myself in these situations. Maybe I'm just the only girl who believes that a relationship should come from a friendship and not by the normal "hey im attracted to your looks, and we get along so far, so HEY lets date". its retarded.

Is that it? Or is it that I'm just the type of girl that will always be that guys friend. I seriously can't tell you the amount of times I've had to listen to the guy i have had feelings for tell me about their crush or the type of girls they are searching for. Can't you see in my eyes that it is killing me inside, yet i sit there and give advice against my own happiness.

It's making me cold. As if I don't even want to have friends anymore I know it's lame but a person can take only so many disappointments.

What do you think, am i just the best friend kind of girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment