Friday, May 1, 2009

In reply to your last post...

She can’t see the way your eyes light up when you smile  She’ll never notice how you stop and stare whenever she walks by And you can't see me wanting you the way you want her  But you are everything to me   And I just wanna show you she don’t even know you  She’s never gonna love you like I want to  And you just see right through me  But if you only knew me  We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable  Instead of just invisible    There’s a fire inside of you that can’t help but shine through  She’s never gonna see the light  No matter what you do  And all I think about is how to make you think of me  And everything that we could be   Like shadows in a faded light  Oh, were invisible  I just wanna look in your eyes  And make you realize

No comments:

Post a Comment