Thursday, July 23, 2009

would love

to feel happiness again. Everything I do results in this overwhelming ache. A clear something is missing. I miss you, I miss the city. I miss my life, and friends, and i miss bliss. I miss excitement.

most of all i miss you. You had a way with words. You viewed words as an art. It made you beautiful in my eyes. Your flaws are cute. They lit up my day. I felt so comfortable with you.

But not comfortable enough. I could never tell you how I felt. Fearing, I already knew the answer.
Unfortunately, you are too good for me. And I say this with the UTmost sincereness. Even though it works out perfectly in my head. I know you deserve much better.

I just don't know with you. i feel i love you, but you are okay with or with out me in your life. You have this side to you, the written side, it's beautiful. sometimes i get caught up thinking something you wrote fits me so well, but I'm silly. You don't even notice me.


I'm just a girl standing infront of a boy asking him to love her.
But only if he wants.
which hurts
so don't mention it or acknowledge it.


forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment